Motofusion Frame Sliders (also known as Frame Protectors, Crash Protectors and Crash Bobbins) are a means to reduce the damage to the frame (around the engine) and fairing of the bike.
In normal circumstances, even a simple standstill fall damages the fairing. Replacing the fiber (or plastic) parts is expensive, in case of sport bikes. Fitting the bike with Motofusion Frame Sliders results in reducing these costs. Hence, these are meant to be cost effective way of keeping your bike in good condition.
Motofusion Frame Sliders are designed to look stylish, while providing optimum protection to the bike.
Fitted directly on the frame of the bike, they transfer most of the impact force to the chassis (the strongest part of the bike). The core material of the Motofusion Frame Sliders is made from Aircraft Billet Aluminium, thus being sturdy and lightweight at the same time.
The ends of the Motofusion Frame Sliders are made up of Black HDPE Polymer, which has the same density as Aluminium, but has the added advantage of being highly abrasive. Thus, if you fall down while riding, it sacrifices itself to some extent and absorbs some crash energy. Bolts are made up of Stainless Steel, to provide a rust proof experience.
The full product is made via a combination of various processes, including computer guided machining (VMC, CNC etc.), to make sure all products are identical. The computer based machining makes sure the product is made within a narrow tolerance and is made as intended by the designers.
Fitting the Motofusion Frame Sliders is so easy, that even a novice can do it, using basic tools.
The aluminium is given colors with the process called Anodizing. This is a very high grade coating, which makes it suitable for all weather use.
Motofusion Frame Sliders is available in Black.
If you wish to go for any other color, we can get them made at a small fees. Feel free to contact us here, for such requests.
There is Free Shipping with Motofusion Frame Sliders, all over India, when bought through https://motofusion.in
It fits the following variants of KTM RC bikes, which are sold in India
- KTM RC 200: 2014-16, 2017+
- KTM RC 390: 2014-16, 2017+
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
- HDPE Polymer Pucks (2 Nos)
- Aluminium Spacers (2 Nos)
- Mounting Plates (2 Nos)
- Aluminium clamps (8 Nos)
- M6 SS Bolts (8 Nos) (2 Different Sizes)
- M10 SS Bolts (2 Nos)
- M10 SS washers (2 Nos)
- M10 Nylock Nuts (2 Nos)
- The load from the crash is passed to the chassis (the strongest part of the bike), thus minimizing the damage caused. However, even the chassis is designed by the bike manufacturer to take certain maximum load. Hence, depending on the manner of the fall/crash, no brand’s, including Motofusion’s, Frame Slider can prevent 100% of the damage.
- We try our best to match the color of the product to the color on the bike. However, some variation of the shade is possible.