Motofusion Rear Axle Sliders (also known as Swingarm Sliders, Rear Axle Protectors, Rear Bobbins etc) are a means to reduce the damage to the swingarm, brake caliper, wheel rim, rear axle and axle nut in the event of a fall.
In normal circumstances, even a simple bump to the side of the rear wheel damages the swingarm and sometimes, even damages the rear brake calipers. It could be dangerous to ride the bike in this condition and replacing these parts is expensive, in case of sport bikes. Fitting the bike with Motofusion Rear Axle Sliders results in reducing these costs. Hence, these are meant to be cost effective way of keeping your bike in good condition.
These are designed to look stylish, while providing optimum protection to the bike.
Fitted directly at the outside of the swingarm of the bike, they absorb part of the crash force and then dissipate the impact force.
The ends of the Motofusion Rear Axle Sliders are made up of Black HDPE Polymer, which has the same density as Aluminium, but has the added advantage of being highly abrasive. Thus, if you fall down while riding, it sacrifices itself to some extent and absorbs some crash energy. The core inserts of the Motofusion Rear Axle Sliders is made from Aircraft Billet Aluminium, thus being sturdy and lightweight at the same time. Bolts are made up of Stainless Steel, to provide a rust proof experience.
The full product is made via a combination of various processes, including computer guided machining (VMC, CNC etc.), to make sure all products are identical. The computer based machining makes sure the product is made within a narrow tolerance and is made as intended by the designers.
Fitting the Motofusion Rear Axle Sliders is so easy, that even a novice can do it, using basic tools.
For best protection, also buy Motofusion Fork Sliders.
We only use Black colour polymer to provide a consistent and lasting quality.
The Aluminium inserts are natural Metallic Silver.
There is Free Shipping with Motofusion Rear Axle Sliders, all over India, when bought through https://motofusion.in
It fits the following bikes, which are sold in India:
- Triumph Tiger 800 XR, XRx, XCx
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
- Motofusion Swingarm Slider Polymers (1 Set / 2 Nos (LHS + RHS))
- Aluminium Insets (2 Nos (LHS + RHS))
- Aluminium Rod (1 No) (Slides inside the hollow axle)
- Bolts (2 Nos)
- The load from the crash is absorbed by the Rear Axle Sliders to some extent and then passed to the strong part of the bike, for dissipation of the crash force, thus minimizing the damage caused. However, even the swingarm is designed by the bike manufacturer to take certain maximum load. Hence, depending on the manner of the fall/crash, no brand’s, including Motofusion’s Rear Axle Slider can prevent 100% of the damage.