Motofusion Tail Tidy (also known as Fender Eliminator, Short Tail, Short Fender etc) is a compact replacement of the original, bulky stock rear fender (Number Plate Bracket). The original, stock fender is huge and unsightly. Replacing it with Motofusion Tail Tidy, which is very compact and looks amazing on the bike, makes your bike stand out in the crowd and thus is a cost effective way of customising your bike. Motofusion Tail Tidy is designed to look stylish and compact, while incorporating stock indicators, number plate and number plate light, thus, ready to be used legally on Indian roads. Fitted directly on the frame of the bike, where stock rear fender is originally mounted, it requires no permanent modification to the bike. Made from a single piece of steel, Motofusion Tail Tidy is lightweight and sturdy. The full product is made via a combination of various processes, including computer guided machining, to make sure all products are identical. The computer based machining makes sure the product is made within a narrow tolerance and is made as intended by the designers. Fitting the MotofusionTail Tidy is so easy, that even a novice can do it, using basic tools. You have to use your stock Indicators, Number Plate Light and stock Number Plate with Motofusion Tail Tidy.
COLOURS: Motofusion Tail Tidy is available in Black.
SHIPPING: There is Free Shipping with Motofusion Tail Tidy, all over India, when bought through http://motofusion.in
COMPATIBILITY: It fits the following variants of Yamaha bikes, which are sold in India Yamaha YZF R15 V2.0
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
- Motofusion Tail Tidy (1 No)
- Zip Ties (To keep the wires organised)
- Plastic Tube (1 No) (To organise the wires outside the bike)
- Foam Tape Strips (To prevent rattling between Motofusion Tail Tidy and Number Plate)
- In order to make it compact, there is no mounting for stock rear reflector on Motofusion Tail Tidy. You may, however, put reflector tape on the tail tidy or number plate itself. These tapes are available easily and cheaply, at all 3M stores, Number Plate customization shops and other customization places.